Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, July 31, 2009
The week is done
I am glad it's Friday! I didn't even have a lot of work this week, so it was a good week. I don't have anything new to blog about. I see it's getting fewer and farther between new posts. Oh well. I'm currently still obsessing and freaking out over Michael Jackson. Do not expect this to end any time soon.

I plan on buying some goodies from QVC. They had some MJ stuff to buy. It's gonna take me a long time to stop thinking about him.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:56 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Were you happy with who won SYTYCD? I sure was! I wish the judges would dance more than just some kicks like they did would love to see that, I still wonder why Lil C didn't participate

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1