Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Grrr! Aaargh!
I can't tell you how sick I am of electronics. I'm having computer and tv whoas and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to pick out an HDTV and I don't know what to pick--brand wise. I think I'm gonna go with a $250 Toshiba that I played around with in Best Buy. I also hate this DTV June 12th pressure. Ugh!

I have not been up to much. I'm pretty tired even as I sit here and type. Laaaaazy is how I feel. I'm also in the middle of buying a new computer. I'm gonna with another Apple of course and it's gonna be a 20' G5 and I'm looking forward to it. My computer right now is giving me problems, I have DSL but my internet connection keeps disconnecting. WHAT THE FRAK!?

And now recently my ipod is crapping out on my. One ear is only playing and now I figured out I have to replace the earjack. I found places online that does it. I could do it myself...but I don't see me being able to do that.

So, that is shitty situation right now. PISSED OFF! And today is only Tuesday.

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:56 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Don't you have cable? You know that you don't need an HDTV for the digital witch, right?

    Are you sure that you just don't need new headphones for your iPod? The earbuds that came with mine crapped out pretty early so I just bought another pair (different brand). Apple's stuff is pretty good quality, I'd be surprised if it a problem with the unit itself.

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Your digital switch is happening a lot earlier than ours. Over here it doesn't happen for another 3 years by which time the earth could have imploded and we could all be fighting little android robots from the Planet Arghhhhh. Just saying is all. Don't mean to frighten you ;-)

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    If you have cable, there's no need to worry about the switch.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1