Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Just Poppin' In
For my three blog readers, I've been MIA because I have been AGGRESSIVELY tackling the job search market. Seriously, I'm looking like I don't already have a job. I want OUT!

I'll probably pop back in during the weekend, but I've been really tired and a bit depressed, so I'll get back when I can. I hope everyone is okay. Enjoy the upcoming weekend. See you soon!

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:21 PM  
7 commentst:
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Keep your chin up...

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Don't give up hope. There are always people looking for new help. I hope you enjoy your weekend girl.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Dont get depressed GG, something will turn up. Hang in there Sweety!

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    another reader hopefully is back...i have also been MIA but i'm still here.

    don't give up hon, don't ever, ever, ever give up.

    i beg of you. believe in tomorrow. believe there is a brighter tomorrow. even when your heart doesn't, make your mind repeat it over and over.

    scientist have said that it takes only 15 mins of repeating a task or something for it to become a habit...

    so you and i let's stand in frot of the mirror and say positive affirmations.

    I'm happy.
    I'm at peace.
    I have a great job.
    I am fulfilled.
    I'm full of joy.

    and say it to yourself as if it was a friend in need you were meaning it to..we are often kinder to others we love than to ourselves.

    I'm happy and grateful now that things are alright.
    I'm happy and grateful now that all worked out.

    believe. faith, hope is not just religious, it has broad implications..

    let's you and i believe and know there is hope.

    hugs.

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Are you still aggressively attacking it? :-)

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Where have you been?

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    **pokes at GunnGirl with a stick**

    Where are you? You left me a comment so I know you're still around somewhere. Hopefully everything's okay and you're just busy job searching.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1