Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
My life sucks, how's yours?
Okay, I may be a tad pessimistic with my blog title (well, maybe not), but I'm trying to remember that I have decided not to let work bother me because I have started up my new Operation, much like the operation of a good friend Ennui and her task of graduating from Grad School titled OGOOD "Operation Gettin' Out Of Dodge"

Mine is slightly different and a lot more vulgar, titled GTFO "Get The Fuck Out" I have made one mistake too many there and now the lawyers want to review their work. This is not only demeaning, but a pain in the ass and I have decided that the pay and the position is not worth the stress and bleakness I feel when I walk in there.

This "reviewing" may go on indefinitely and I just don't care enough to stick around anymore to find out. I'm shooting to be gone by Christmas, but at the very least I WANT to be gone by the end of Jan '08. I officially and absolutely want OUT.

Hang in there with me. This may just be Mission Impossible. Heh.

**********

In TV news I'm waiting for several of my fav shows to come back, but not waiting on many new ones. I'll see which new ones I want to watch later. But now I'm eager to see these return:

Smallville
Supernatural
The Simpsons
Lost (Not until Feb!!!!)
ER
CSI
Prison Break (WTF is going on?)


We shall see how this new TV season goes.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:00 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I can't wait for fall TV to start. I'm bored with summer tv.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    You should just peace out. We're too old to put up with tedious, degrading nonsense. Can you just quit and work for a temp agency.

    It's wrong, I know it, but I am *way* too excited about the new TV season. The Fox Sunday line-up, the NBS Thursday line-up - my TiVo is all ready to go! The only new show that I'm planning on watching is "Back to You" with Kelsey Grammer.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1