Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Cartoons and Booze. A winning combination

There are years where I want the holidays to just go away. I'm half and half this year. And while I know christmas isn't all about presents my best christmases was when I was able to give lots of gifts. I like buying presents for other people.

But other things I like about the holidays are holiday episodes of my favorite shows and my favorite holiday cartoons. Here, for your reading pleasure, are my top five holiday cartoons:


1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
2. A Charlie Brown Christmas
3. Frosty the Snowman
4. Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
5. Olive, the Other Reindeer

And since I missed a post yesterday, here's the drink I had last night:

Mojito
2 oz. Light Rum
1/2 Lime
1 Teaspoon Sugar
Mint Leaves

And the one I'm having right now:

Big Chill

1 1/2 oz Dark Rum
1 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Orange Juice
1 oz Cranberry Juice
1 oz Cream of Coconut
1 cup Ice

(But I didn't add the Coconut)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:50 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Cool cartoons. My fav. are Grinch, Rudolph and Charlie Brown. Rudolph always makes me cry when he runs away. :)

    The Big Chill sounds very yummie!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1