Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Left, Right, R1, X, L2, X, Up



I do way too much gaming, and I also spend way too much time on g4 tv. What is g4 tv you ask? Well, it's a game/tech channel that is on channel 354 here in Chicago on Satallite. Not as good as it could be, but it is damn addictive and very fun for us game geeks.
My favorite shows on it are:

Cheat! A half hour of cheat codes and tips for a certain game.

Attack of the Show a game forum of sorts, where three people sit around and talk game and tech, but in a very adult way.

X-Play Reviews of games, shows game clips, game trailers and anything new coming out. (one of the best shows on the channel)

Cinematech Nothing but clips of games and/or game trailers. Very cool

Video Mods Game characters singing and dancing to hit songs. Way cool!


Along with watching too much game tv, I love to read about it too, and my favorite game mag is Game Informer.

In homage to the game reviewers of that magazine, I have made my own game information panel. Ahem. Here it is.


Gunngirl: gunngirl@sexyresults.com
Handle: The Last Gamer Standing
Expertise: RPG, Survival Horror, Strategy, Action/Adventure
Interests: BtVS, Angel, vampires, strawberry cheesecake ice cream, TV on DVD, Resident Evil Series, God of War, Kill Zone, epic movies, beautiful men, Netflix
Dislikes: Rudeness, litterbugs, stepping in puddles, "404 Error" messages, animal abusers, loud cell phone users, bad camera angles in games
Current Favorite Games: Resident Evil 4, God of War, Lego Star Wars, Splinter Cell (entire series), Max Payne,


Feel free to tell me yours too.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:41 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger LovelyBucket said…

    Gunnlady, I'm pretty sure you're my "Sister from another mister". I stopped by because I really appreciated the comment you left on my blog, and I find out that there are others like me out there.

    I love playing video games, I'm not very good at Splinter Cell, my weakness is Fable. I'm playing it for the 2nd time now. I'm sure in my previous life I trained at the Hero's Guild. Final Fantasy 10 is another Fav. of mine. I watch G4 tv. I love Adam Sessler, he cracks me up.

    I remember reading Judy Blume when I was younger. I loved her books.

    You rock and if anybody tries to tell you different, tell them that you are writing a game program in which they will be immortalized as the bumbling, not even funny, sidekick that the hero will have to kill in the end.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1