Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, July 03, 2005
In the beginning...
Wow, my first blog. What should I post? Well, I guess I should introduce myself. I go by gunngirl. While not as clever as I meant it to be, that name came from the character Charles Gunn, from the TV show Angel. Even if you only read this first post and never come back, you will forever know the eternal flame I carry for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel (BtVS/AtS) universe. Ahem, back to the name. I wanted to say I was gunn's girl, as in, we were together. Hokey? Whatever, it's my fantasy. But it ended up being gunngirl and I left it at that. I plan to post writings from the untitled, unpublished novel I'm working on. Asides from my many...asides on the subject of Buffy, I'll be talking about the onward struggle of becoming a published writer. Anyone feel my pain? Any other writers care to share in my crying circle? Don't be shy, the Kleenex is free. Still interested? Still awake? Stay tuned...
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:43 AM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1