Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
surf nazi
I spent all day on the internet today, sad, but true. I want to start posting on my old fanfiction website again. Yep, fanfiction. Don't laugh. I used to write Buffy and Angel fanfiction and I still enjoy it from time to time. It's depressing all the sites that are closed now that the shows are over. I closed mine too, but funny what you do when you have no life. Okay, now I really sound pathetic.

I think I'm hot and I have cramps. I could go on my 'I hate men' rant, you know 'cause of my period, but I'm too tired for that. I think I'll write a bit then read a bit. I have three library books out and am reading two of them at once and I still haven't gotten anywhere. I also must post pics of my kitties. I have three. They're soooooo cute. At least I think so.

Now, how to upload pic...?
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:55 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1