Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
What the Bloody Hell?! part II
I'm still working on my blog and trying to get it looking the way I want, as I'm sure you can tell. I was writing today and discovered that some of my savings didn't save. NOT the first time it's happened mind you. I'm so tired of writing shit over! You have no idea how annoying it is to be on a writing high, get your thoughts out only to realize it didn't save. It's like someone ripped out my soul and sold it, with an ALL SALES FINAL! note.

On the good side -- no I didn't find a job, but my anime 'beserk' came from netflix today. Happy to get that. I love that series and I'm really into it now. I'm going to post a link to my nextflix account, you know, so you can see what kind of stuff I like. Not that you care, but this is my blog. hee hee.

Also, thanks to my first two posters. I'm a dork, yes, but I'm also happy that someone stopped by. I must have tea and scones for you next time. Giles would. Funny, I haven't had a Buffy or Angel rant yet. I know it's coming. I can feel it. Ahh, thank god for DVD.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:50 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    yep, blue now. I liked the brown, but couldn't really find anything to go with it. I think I can more colors to match blue.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1