Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
And the blog goes on (sort of)
Wow, I dont' know what to say. Has it been that long? *listens to crickets chirp* I have totally lost interest in my blog the last couple of weeks. I think it's due to the fact that I just have not had any energy after work to do anything I actually want to do. I come home, settle in front of the TV, or the Computer---but I don't do any blogging. I troll websites, a few of my favorites, spend WAY too much money in iTunes, and lose myself at YouTube and that's about it.

I haven't even finished any of the books I buy. I'm re-obsessed with "So You Think You Can Dance" and LOVE Katee and Joshua, Twitch and Kerrington (not spelled right, I know) and Chelsea and Mark. I love that show.

There's a long weekend coming up and I hope to make it to the movies to see "Hancock" and "Wanted" at any rate, you guys enjoy yourselves. I'm stopping by, even if I haven't commented.

*must take energy pills* I hope to actually have an interesting post this weekend. LOL

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:26 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    You'll find something interesting...I know it. Find humor in something and blog. it's easy : )

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I'm re-obsessed with it too!! I love the dancers you just listed. :)

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger exMI said…

    The dancers don't do much for me, but you should go see Hellboy.

    And of course Dr. Horrible's Sing along blog..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1