Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, June 13, 2008
F-F-F-Fridayy!
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!


Not much to say, so I won't say much. lol, I called in 'sick' today. I had a hard week and just couldn't take it today. I'm hangin' at home and watching TV and catching up on my sleep and my internet. I hope you guys are doing okay, haven't been by in a while, but I'll get there. I do stop by, even if I don't comment.

Enjoy your weekend!

Now, back to my X-Files obsessions....




Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:02 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Mental health days are perfect acceptable.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Hey did you hear that X-Files is coming back again? They are starting a new season in about 3 weeks time! Woohoooo!!!




































    p.s. I was just kidding. Hahahaha :-P

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    I've tagged you GG! :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1