Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Rock On!
If you could be any rock star for a year, living or dead, or even the frontman for a group, who would you be?

Even though I'm a girl I'm gonna toggle between Prince, Sting, Bono, Simon LeBon and Jim Morrison. At the height of their popularity of course. I can't imagine being the frontman for Duran Duran or The Doors when they were mega hot.

hmmm, *Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand, just like that river twisting through a dusty land, and when she shines she really shows you all she can, oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grand...!"

Would Rio be a cool name for a girl, I wonder... Just kidding! ;)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:20 AM  
8 commentst:
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    i'm so back :)

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Undr--You must have been in mind, I was just listening to "Release" in iTunes. I listened to it three times actually. I love Pearl Jam.

    HDD-- ROFL! My sister downloaded that video in iTunes! I love that song. I saw him live once here. He SO rocked, of course.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Pinks--Hey! Nice that you're not totally gone from the blog world. I sadly took your link out, the last time I went back to your page it was gone. Sniff.

    Glad to hear from you! *hug*

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Rio would be a cool name for a girl :)

    I am sooo bad with names of singers in a band so I don't know who I would choose. LOL :)

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger geekdarling said…

    Hmmm, Rio WOULD be a cool name for a girl... Where's my baby name list?

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger paula said…

    OZZY!
    OZZY!
    OZZY!

    you know that he's got mean_girl spirit!

    Don't make me bite you!

    ;)

    mg

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Bat said…

    Motley Crue or INXS..........

    Throw Duran Duran in there too, I saw Powerstation in concert lol ---that was a silly spin off band.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hmmm. Toss up for me on Jon Bon Jovi and Jim Morrison. :)

    Both hot as hell! hahahha. But since you read my post, you know I have eclectic tastes! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1