Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Rock On!
If you could be any rock star for a year, living or dead, or even the frontman for a group, who would you be?

Even though I'm a girl I'm gonna toggle between Prince, Sting, Bono, Simon LeBon and Jim Morrison. At the height of their popularity of course. I can't imagine being the frontman for Duran Duran or The Doors when they were mega hot.

hmmm, *Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand, just like that river twisting through a dusty land, and when she shines she really shows you all she can, oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grand...!"

Would Rio be a cool name for a girl, I wonder... Just kidding! ;)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:20 AM  
13 commentst:
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Hey Gungal!! Thanks for the visit on my blog!!=)

    If I could be a singer it would have to be Kelly Clarkson.. *I know she isin't rock* but I love the girl!! lol

    I would like to also be the lead singer of Def Leppard, especially when they do "POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME"..ohhh my sweet lord lol

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Sherry said…

    Elvis...

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger PINKSandROSES said…

    i'm so back :)

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Underachiever said…

    eddie vedder... did you even have to ask?

    undr

    PS if he is taken, then Chris Martin (Coldplay), Bono, Rivers Cuomo(Weezer) and Chris Carabba (Dashboard Confessional) ,

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger High Desert Diva said…

    If you're Sting, can I be the little yodeller dude on Desert Rose? How easy was his job on the tour? He only had to perform on that one song, he got to tour with Sting...AND he had all that free time!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger gunngirl said…

    Undr--You must have been in mind, I was just listening to "Release" in iTunes. I listened to it three times actually. I love Pearl Jam.

    HDD-- ROFL! My sister downloaded that video in iTunes! I love that song. I saw him live once here. He SO rocked, of course.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger gunngirl said…

    Pinks--Hey! Nice that you're not totally gone from the blog world. I sadly took your link out, the last time I went back to your page it was gone. Sniff.

    Glad to hear from you! *hug*

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger beadinggalinMS said…

    Rio would be a cool name for a girl :)

    I am sooo bad with names of singers in a band so I don't know who I would choose. LOL :)

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger geekdarling said…

    Hmmm, Rio WOULD be a cool name for a girl... Where's my baby name list?

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger mg said…

    OZZY!
    OZZY!
    OZZY!

    you know that he's got mean_girl spirit!

    Don't make me bite you!

    ;)

    mg

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Shoe Diva said…

    Motley Crue or INXS..........

    Throw Duran Duran in there too, I saw Powerstation in concert lol ---that was a silly spin off band.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger High Desert Diva said…

    HEY!!! I LIKE Power Station!

    C'mon..."Some Like it Hot", "Get it on Bang a Gong".

    Surely, you jest princess prissy pants!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hmmm. Toss up for me on Jon Bon Jovi and Jim Morrison. :)

    Both hot as hell! hahahha. But since you read my post, you know I have eclectic tastes! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1