Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl!
If you watch The Simpsons, then you know where the title of this blog comes from. ;) Man, I love The Simpsons. Anyway, my sister works in a school and she brought home a Superman book that basically had every villian ever created for the show. Some of those villians I had never even heard of.

Anyway, then I saw this Simpsons episode which was a Treehouse of Horror and Bart and Lisa got superpowers. I don't think I'd like to be Super Stretch though.

However, I was thinking about superheros and I think out of all of them Superman does have the best superpowers. I watch a lot of Smallville and the superspeed, heat vision, near invulnerability and superstrength are really great. I'd like to have those powers.

I can't think up a clever enough superhero name, that takes too much thought right now, but these are the powers I'm giving myself (and yes, I'm stealing most of them) :


Super strength
Super hearing
Heat vision
Super speed
Invisability
Stopping time
Time reverse
Invernability
Bullet proof
Manipulate and control water
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:52 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger L said…

    Those are all very kool super powers to be stealing.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    super speed and invisible would be cool!! You would make a great super hero GG!! huggiezz

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1