Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, January 28, 2006
3 for three
I got some questions for ya:

If you could only watch 3 TV shows for the rest of your life, which would they be?


If you could only visit 3 blogs for the rest of your life, which would they be?


If you could only do 3 of your favorite things for the rest of your life, which would they be?


I'm not answering now, I actually don't have the time. (homework, arrrrgh!) but I wanted to toss this out there.


P.S. This is for princess prissy pants who asked me what I thought of the Buffy movie. Well, I enjoyed parts of it, the parts with Kristy and Luke Perry, and the part at the prom where he gives her the paper flower and they dance and when they drive away on his motorcycle. It was a much a sillier movie than I'm sure Joss wanted, but he was able to salvage one of the best shows of the 90's out of it, and create my favorite obsession. He is a genius.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:00 AM  
2 commentst:
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    3 tv shows-CSI, Survivor, Oprah

    3 blogs-My twins, yours, Undrs

    3 things blogging, beading, painting pictures.

    Cool questions GG!! Now get on that homework. :) So you can get done and blog.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger paula said…

    A.
    1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (DUH!)
    2. Angel (DUH!)
    3. *M*A*S*H*

    B.
    1. Michele Agnew
    2. Miss Hag
    3. Post Secret

    C.
    1. Ride my Motorcyle
    2. SIMS
    3. Sing ;)

    mg

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1