Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, January 20, 2006
Blogging when I should be working
I took this from Sherry because I don't have anything to blog about today, and I'm really just trying to get a head start on homework, but I still wanted to post something. This was pretty short and fun at the same time:

4 jobs you have had:

1. Burger King
2. Call Center Agent
3. Office Manager
4. Sniff, I'm unemployed now.


4 movies you could watch over and over:

1. The Talented Mr. Ripley
2. Aliens
3. Interview with the Vampire
4. Moulin Rouge


4 places you have lived:

1. South Bend, Indiana
2. Denver, CO
3. Chicago, IL
4. Chicago, IL-- still there...

4 TV shows you like to watch:

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Smallville
3. Scrubs
4. Supernatural


4 favorite books:

1. Call of the Wild
2. The Lunatic Cafe
3. Dead Until Dark
4. What Would Buffy Do?


4 places you have been on vacation:

1. Vegas
2. California
3. And..
4. I'd like to say Paris in the near future

4 websites you visit daily:

1. Google
2. Amazon.com
3. Craigslist
4. Yahoo!

4 favorite foods:

1. Pizza
2. Potato Chips, pretty much any flavor
3. Double Stuf Oreos
4. Nacho's with all the fixing (cheese, sour cream, taco sauce, onions, etc)


4 places you would rather be right now:

1. Paris
2. Paris
3. Paris
4. Las Vegas

4 Bloggers you tag:

1. Undr
2. Cherish
3. Mary
4. Diva
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:33 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    GG-double stuff oreos!!!! I could eat a whole bag. LOL :)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Diva--Yes, we can share! I love nachos.

    Undr--it's only because I love you so! *hug*

    Sherry--deal!

    BG-- we're gonna have to fight over that bag. God, I love those! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1