Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, March 16, 2007
TGIF!!
AM I GLAD IT'S FRIDAY!WHOOOOOOOO! Whew, I just had to get that out. Ahem...

I don't have much to say, but I wanted to stop by anyway. I am in the middle of changing my doctor. I'm pretty sure I have eczema or something like that. I have these scaly patches (I know, gross) on my elbows and around my eyes and it's driving me crazy! Even worse is it's getting warm and I won't be able to wear short sleves with this stuff on my elbows. And the itchiness around my eyes is not good either, it makes my eyes water. And my allergies? OUT OF CONTROL! I'm miserable.

I'm also deciding on buying an ipod. I comtemplating between an ipod nano and a video ipod. The ipod nano is $199 and the other is $249 and it doesn't seem like that is really THAT much more, only $50 and then I'd have the video options if I want them. What do you think? I don't even think I'd use that feature though, lol. Would I really download videos and TV shows? I doubt it, but the idea of having that option is kinda cool.



Lastly, any Irish readers? Or anyone who just wants to celebrate St. Patrick's day with lots of drinking? I'm not doing either (drinking or celebrating) but I'd sure love some sausage and cabbage. Anyway, enjoy your weekend regardless, I know I will.

And very, last but not least, my sister has this poll on her site (mostly for women) so if you'd be so kind as to go comment and give her some votes I'd love you and visit you forever! I promise! Just click the link, click the PDF link and then put your answers in her comments section. It's not long at all, I promise, and it will make her feel nice.

homespagoddess link

Thank you!

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:26 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger beadinggalinMS said…

    Happy St.Patrick's Day! We are having cabbage. I will have some for you too. Off to visit your sister's. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1